Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Day at Jesse's

Hey all. I spent a lovely afternoon out at Jesse's today. Not only did I get a fantastic massage(he's a registered massage therapist) but we also explored his fabulous garden! More info can be found on his site (see my links to the right ---> ) check out his garden blog for sure! On to the pics!

Here's Jesse and me (with the sun in my eyes, doh!)



These are Hens and Chicks (Jesse even gave me 2 for my own "garden"!!)








This is Echinacea aka Cone flower (pretty, no?)













This is Agave (as in Tequila, yes!) But it is poisonous, so we must be careful around it!









And last but not least, a Lilly. I forgot which. But it is such a beautiful purple. Almost black.




All of these pics were taken by the talented Mr. Josh (he rocks. Although we just figured out the setting to make the photos less blue, so, next time...) Jesse is such a talented gardener. I learn something new from him every time I visit! Next post I will have some pics of my own "garden" (I live in an apartment, so I have a container garden!)

No comments: